Monday, March 7, 2011

High School Mania #1



The ex/best friend. Ohh you know what I'm talking about. the drama, the sobs, the lies, the two-faced ugliness and oh so much more. Every high school has them! Nothing so exclusive about those types of bitches. Oops, bad word. My b.

I mean, a duh, nothing ever goes down without the local stick-up-their-asses bitches in town. Life just ain't a party with them. Every party needs a pooper. The ex best friends are almost always the most popular types of bitches. Well, aside from the cheerleaders, dancers, varsity sports captains, and the princesses. The ex best friends totally cover all bases.

Props to them!

Every school has it's bitches; it's just a matter of identifying and rooting them out. Ex best friends are the most extremes of the roots though. They're like those annoying ingrown hair roots that disgust you and are seriously impossible to get rid of. Yeah. Gross. Plucking every hair out of the situation takes time and takes every bit of effort to not punch the lights out of that girl.

Bear with me, I know it's hard. But seriously how would you punch them anyways? Which face of that two-faced sucker would you punch first? What to do, what to do...

I almost feel for them. I really do. I mean, all they want is to wreck havoc upon whatever occasion hour might be. But I mean come on, who are we kidding? The girls are crazy: they make me embarrassed to be a girl.


Shame that the act of bitching around is a foreign concept to reality.

~Q.MavBlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment